Payments and Invoices
In This Article
- Getting a Copy of your Recent Invoice / Receipt
- Getting a Copy of your Past Invoices / Receipts
- Credit Card Payments and Security
- Pay Your Invoice
Getting a Copy of your Recent Invoice/Receipt
You can view, print or download a copy of your invoice/receipt at any time.
2) To Access your most recent order, click the Billing History link.
3) Click the View Invoice link located in your most recent order to open your latest invoice for printing or review. If you've recently paid a bill, the payment date and amount paid will show on the invoice, and your amount due will be $0.00
How to get a copy of past invoices or receipts
If you need a copy of a past receipt or invoice that is not currently showing on your my account status page, click on the List All Account Activity link located in the top right.
Credit Card Payments & Security
We accept the following major cards, which must be enabled for recurring e-commerce transactions.
- American Express
When your account renews, your enabled card will automatically be charged for the renewal. If you would like to make a one-time payment with a card not on file you can do so by going to My Account >> Prepay Now & Save under Plan Details.
You can change your credit card on file at any time by going to My Account >> Manage Payment Info
To protect our customers' data, we use Stripe (https://stripe.com/us) to process credit cards so no sensitive data actually hits our servers to protect our customers. They meet PCI-DSS requirements and are certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification.
We've also put appropriate security measures in place to protect you against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. The site is secured by using 256-bit SSL encryption.
Pay your invoice with a credit card
To pay your current invoice with a credit card, log in and click on My Account >> Make a Payment. This will pull up your current balance due. You can enter your credit card details and click on Pay Balance.